- 150 watts Max power (50 watts nominal)
- Hvt stands for horizontal vertical transforming technology which transforms horizontal movement into vertical movement of a woofer diaphragm to produce true, powerful and wide-range bass.
- Significantly reduced physical depth, while maintaining greater excursion and linearity for superior bass reproduction, natural sound quality and higher output.
- Subwoofer will fit easily in a wide range of vehicle applications (Compact and subcompact vehicles, hybrid vehicles, trucks and SUVs, etc.)
- Impedance 4 ohms/ frequency response 20 Hz to 200 Hz
Audio & Video, Woofers
Pioneer TS-WH500A 8 ¼” HVT Sealed Active Subwoofer
- 150 Watts Max Power (50 Watts Nominal)
- Proprietary New Speaker Design Technology
- Just 2-3/8″ height for easy installation
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “Pioneer TS-WH500A 8 ¼” HVT Sealed Active Subwoofer”