If you’re a professional detailer or hardcore enthusiast who mixes and dilutes chemicals from gallon jugs, you’re going to need some Secondary Container Dilution Bottles. These heavy duty detailing bottles hold 16 ounces of your favorite detailing chemical. Buy your favorite Chemical Guys cleaner, degreaser, wax, sealant, dressing, and protectant by the gallon, then pour into the clear secondary container bottle and get to work! The 16 ounce capacity is the same as all the other quantities sold by Chemical Guys, but you have the freedom to mix your own custom dilution for targeted detailing that saves even more money. We normally recommend diluting cleaners and degreasers 10:1 for tough messes, and 20:1 for lighter messes. Skip the measuring cups and turn the Secondary Container Bottle to the printed dilution ratio chart for easy mixing and blending. Pour your preferred chemical to the desired dilution ratio line printed on the side, then fill to the top with clean, filtered water. Chemical Guys Secondary Dilution Bottles come printed with GHS-compliant communication labeling for improved safety in your professional detailing shop or enthusiast garage setting. Easily mark the bottle to communicate the chemical name, and indicate any type of potential hazards and handling precautions for a safer work environment. Easily use your gallons of detailing products and mix your own custom dilution blend for professional detailing results with the Chemical Guys Secondary Container Dilution Bottle.
Other Car Care Stuff
Chemical Guys Dilution Bottle With Sprayer (16 oz.)
- Chemical-resistant detailing product bottle.
- This bottle comes with stock sprayer heads that you know from every sprayable Chemical Guys product.
- Clear bottle body for easy product identification and level checking.
- 16 oz. bottle capacity for professional detailing in any situation.
- Printed labels for easy product dilution, hazard identification, and precaution statements.
- Complies with GHS labeling conventions.
- Durable materials resist cracking and fading from UV sunlight.