- HED Series 2-Channel Class AB Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 40 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 75 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 150 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 300 watts x 1 chan.
- PWM MOSFET power supply
- Remote bass level input (remote level control sold separately)
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Vega Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
- Soft Start Turn-on
- 2/1 Channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs with signal sensing for automatic turn-on
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-Way System Protection circuitry
- High-density aluminum alloy heatsink for extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 122mV-5V
- High level: 3.8V-20V
- Crossover selection switch
- Variable high-pass filter (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Damping factor: >363 at 50 Hz
- Frequency response: 20-49,000 Hz
- Dimensions: 11-5/8″L x 9-7/16″W x 2-1/8″H
- 8-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website (SonicElectronix.com) when purchased together with this amplifier.
Affordable Power with Cerwin-Vega HED AmplifiersThe HED300.2 from Cerwin-Vega is the perfect amplifier when looking to add some power to some upgraded car speakers when improving you car audio system. Due to its bridgeable feature this amplifier can even be used to power up a single HED124 Single 4 ohm subwoofer. This HED series 2-channel amplifier features both low-level RCA inputs and high-level speaker inputs giving it the versatility to be integrated into any vehicle regardless of the car audio system being used. The HED amplifier is equipped with low and high-pass filters to better fine tune all the frequencies in your car audio system and thus get the best sound reproduction possible and that better suits your personal needs. The Vega Boost will add 0-12dB bass boost that can be controlled conveniently from the front of the vehicle with an additional remote bass level control. With a high density alloy heatsink for heat dissipation and 3-Way System Protection circuitry, this HED amplifier will continue to play safely for long periods of time without causing damage to any device or even to its self. So if you want power and efficiency at an affordable price then look no further than the HED300.2 Cerwin-Vega car amplifier.