PERL by Carpro is a concentrated versatile water-based, protective coating for plastics, rubber, and leather that offers tremendous UV protection. PERL is a water based dilute to suit product, covering a large array of tasking within car care. It can be used to restores the like-new appearance of hard exterior plastic surfaces and keeps them looking good with strong UV and hydrophobic protection. The sun can be damaging on flexible materials, like rubber, plastic, and leather. Gradually & over the course of time they fade & become brittle and cracked. PERL is changing the rules. PERL provides excellent protection and lasts up to three months!
Car Care & Seat Covers, Car Polish & Cleaner Wax
Carpro PERL Coating (Water Based SiO2 Multi Use Dressing)- 500ml (Upto 1:10)
- Dilutions: (Note- You are welcome to adjust any of the dilutions as you see fit and find many options work very well) .
- Below are some suggestions External Plastics: 1 part Perl / 1~3 parts water.
- Engine: 1 part Perl / 1~3 parts water.
- Tires & Rubber: Undiluted~1:1 (I recommend 1:1) 2 thin coats with 20 minutes or more between will offer the best looking dark black tires you will find.
- Interior Vinyl and Leather: 1 part PERL / 5 Parts water.