Audio & Video, Speakers
Pioneer TS-1675V2 17cm 3-way Coaxial Speakers (300 W) (Russian Model)
- Rigid, Light Non-Pressed Paper Cone Pioneer carefully selects materials and applies a non-pressed paper process — giving these new cones the light, rigid qualities needed to create punchy, powerful sound, plus extra durability to go to the limit.
- PEEK Film Cone with Urethane Surround New PEEK (Polyetheretherketon) cone material has excellent characteristics of rigidity and durability, even when subjected to heat
- Dual Layer Urethane Surround Dual-Layer Surround technology originally for the Champion series subwoofer. Improves cone stiffness. Greatly reduces unnecessary resonance that can compromise sound quality.
- Copper-Clad Aluminum Wire Voice Coil Lightweight Copper-Clad Aluminum Wire Voice Coil allows for faithful reproduction of louder sounds
- Gold-Plated Screw Terminal
- Rubber Magnet Cover
- Large Magnetic Circuit for High-Power Drive